Friday, December 10, 2010

He Simply Doesn't Have A Clue...


Today, Charles Richard Treuter and his Mormon moonbat "wife" (a bedpan changer to imprisoned felons in Maryland), who seemingly prefer to be known as the DocChucks on the internet, sent the following email out to a whole list of individuals whom they have harassed, stalked, and threatened for years:

Why can't you blue-collar, lower-income, less educated (as in NO formal education), financially unsophisticated dolts understand?

the_docchucks@juno.com 
Date: December 10, 2010

TheDocChucks to their detractors: 
My wife, Elizabeth Ann (Jarvis) Treuter and I wish you people could understand that the pain of my mother explicitly excluding me from her will -- so totally rejecting and abandoning me -- is excruciating. And she now has no way of knowing how ashamed I feel about her disinheriting me. My two brothers seem to think this outcome is just fine (they inherited everything from our parents combined estates) and it has driven a wedge between them and me. Well, all that and I suppose my threatening them that they had better write me a big check for what should have been my share (they weren’t impressed or intimidated by my threats even though I swore that I’d have the best Washington D.C. trained Jewish “hound” lawyers sue them. And yes, I also threatened that I’d personally kill both them or have them killed. I even told them that criminal charges would be filed against them).  It's not just the money (although the estate was worth far more than I would have ever imagined); it's my own mother making it so clear and emphatic that she did not love me. I cannot truly describe the shame I felt in learning that she had written, "I leave nothing to Charles Richard Treuter or his wife or his children…"
C & E Treuter


Perhaps someone from Charles' Class of 1960 Reagan High School grads can offer Charles and his "wife" some sort of comfort/solace or, better still, slap them up against their fat heads so as to knock some sense into them?

No comments:

Post a Comment